Dispensette III (red color-code): for dispensing aggressive reagents, including concentrated acids such as H3PO4, H2SO4, bases like NaOH, KOH, saline solutions as well as many organic solvents - directly from a supply bottle.
• Easy to dismantle for cleaning, with replaceable filling valves
• Autoclavable at 121°C
• Fast volume adjustment with analog slide
• Simple calibration adjustment with supplied tool
• SafetyPrime™ recirculation valve reduces reagent waste and the safety discharge system reduces the risk of inadvertent dispensing and splashes
• To allow the bottle label to face the user, the valve block can be rotated 360°
• A telescopic filling tube adjusts easily to different size bottles
The parts of the Dispensette Organic which are in contact with medium are made of: Borosilicate glass, ceramic, tantalum, ETFE, FEP & PFA. The discharge tube safety screw cap is PP.
• Vapor pressure max. 500 mbar
• Viscosity max. 500 mm2/s
• Temperature max. 40°C
• Density max. 2.2 g/cm3
• Accuracy: ±0.5%, precision ±0.1%
There are currently no related files for this product.